|Terms and conditions|
A & E Party Party Terms and Conditions
It is the responsibility of the person who is renting this inflatable to ensure
that all possible steps are taken to avoid injury or damage to the Inflatable.
Please ensure that the following Safety Instructions are followed:
1. Please ensure no-one over the age limit uses the equipment. The set up personnel will inform or the limit for each inflatable.
2. No food or drinks or chewing gum to be allowed on or near the inflatable which will
avoid choking and mess (Please note if the Inflatable is collected in a dirty condition
then the person renting it will incur a cleaning charge)
3. All shoes, glasses, jewelery, badges MUST be removed before using the inflatable.
4. No face paints, party poppers, colored streamers or silly string to be used either on or near the inflatable.
5. No smoking or barbecues near the inflatable.
6. Climbing, hanging or sitting on walls is DANGEROUS and must not be allowed.
7. A responsible Adult must supervise the inflatable at all times.
8. Always ensure that the inflatable is not overcrowded, and limit numbers according to the age and size of children using it. Try to avoid large and small Children from using it at the same time.
9. Children Are not pushing, colliding, fighting or behaving in a manner likely to injure or cause distress to others.
10. No pets, toys or sharp instruments.
11. If the inflatable is not being used for any part of the day, please switch the blower off at the mains.
12. Do not allow anyone to bounce on the front safety step as a Child could easily bounce off the inflatable and get hurt. The step is there to assist users in getting on or off !
13. Ensure that no-one with a history of back or neck problems is allowed on the inflatable as indeed any Child who is feeling unwell.
14. Do not allow anyone to be on the inflatable during inflation or deflation as this is DANGEROUS.
15. No pets, toys or sharp instruments to be allowed on or near the inflatable.
16. Please ensure that Children are not attempting somersaults and are clothed appropriately and that nothing can fall out of their pockets.
17. Ensure that an area of 6 feet around the unit is completely clear.
18. The inflatable should not be used if it becomes wet on the jumping area. If no shower cover is fitted and in the event of rain, the unit should not
19. In the event of heavy rain , it is strongly recommended that the inflatable be switched off. Any wetness,
including bubbling (which is normal) can be dried with a towel.
20. In the event that the blower stops working, please ensure all users get off the inflatable immediately .
The blower has a safety reset button, try pressing this, also check the fuses and make sure the blower tube or deflation
tube has not come undone or something has not blown onto and is obstructing the blower. In the event that it overheats, or
loses power, switch the blower off at the mains, then switch it back on again 1 or 2 minutes later,
and it should restart. If it does not, inform us straight away.
IF YOU ARE UNSURE OF ANYTHING, PLEASE CONTACT US.
A & E Party Party DISCLAIMER
Please note that all persons using this inflatable do so at their own risk.
The person.s or organization renting this Inflatable equipment will be responsible.liable
for any damage or injury occurring from or as a result of misuse or reckless use.
These guidelines are for the safety of all people using this equipment, and it is the sole responsibility of the hirer to ensure they are fully adhered to at all times.
Our Company cannot accept any responsibility for any injury caused to anyone using this equipment.
I have read the above agreement and fully understand and accept the conditions as above. I am aware that whilst in my care I am fully responsible for the inflatable and will pay for any loss or damage that may occur, this will include the inflatable being returned in an unacceptable condition,i.e.: If it is in a dirty or muddy condition, I will be expected to pay an additional cleaning charge.